Monday, March 8, 2010

I look handsome I look smart . . .

We have a lot of funny/interesting conversations while driving home from school. Here's one with I had with Matty a few weeks ago.

It was a typical drive home, we were talking about the day and how things went at school, when Matt mentioned that some of the older kids at school think he is stupid. I told him that those boys don't even know him, so it shouldn't matter what they think. We talked about how all the kids in his class who know him and spend time with him think he's great. We saw that by what they wrote and drew on his birthday card the day before. A few minutes later is when it got funny.

Matt: You know, a lot of people in my class think I'm a movie star.
Me: Oh really? Why do they think that?
Matt: Because I'm just so handsome.
Me: And they are right!

A few minutes later to himself . . .

Matt: You know, I really am handsome.

Here's the proof!

2 comments:

Grandma D said...

no truer words were spoken! What 7year olds won't think and say. He really is one handsome guy.

Michelle said...

And I really am gorgeous, Lindsie. You should just know this about me and Matt.