Thursday, August 14, 2008

The World's Greatest


I swear I've watched more TV in the past six days than I have in the past six months. I don't know that I've ever been so in to a Summer Olympics, in fact I may have somewhat of an obsession . . . The only problem is I don't have time to just sit and watch. I'm moving in three days! And whereas I have a good portion of my belongings packed up, I still have a little ways to go. And then there's all the good-bye's (or rather see ya laters) I need to get in. What was I thinking?! I pushed back my move date for a concert, what about the Olympics?! I should have thought this through a little more . . . ;) Don't worry though, my calendar's already booked for two weeks in 2010.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Linds! THREE days!!! Ahhh!!! GOOD LUCK! I'm so excited for you! :)

megan said...

yeah, the tv is always on in the evenings here...we are addicted.

Nikki said...

My girls are loving the Olympics! :) Good to see ya on here Linds......we should all do lunch one day again, it was fun to see you!

Patrish said...

Hey Lindsie, we MISS you at Curves!! I thought you were already back east...I'm anxious to see how you like it and how things go. Stay in touch! My blog is swensonscuttlebutt.blogspot.com