Monday, March 30, 2009

Amateur

This post is long overdue! About two or so months ago Karen (Matt and Ingrid's mom) mentioned that Matty wanted a Death Star pinata for his Star Ward birthday party and asked if she thought Spencer and I could figure out how to make one. I said sure, despite the fact that I'd never seen Star Wars nor did I have a clue what the Death Star was . . . I had some sort of recollection of Spencer doing a paper mache in college, so we wouldn't be completely in the dark. It was a little time consuming but easier than one might expect. We had so much fun that we have a few other paper mache projects lined up. :)

Here are some pics . . .











Spencer also put together these crazy detailed Star Wars origami-type things for the tables. What an amazingly talented/determined guy!

1 comment:

Whit said...

Wow that things is sweet. Talented people. How are you doin Lynd? we love to read your blog and know what you've been up to. Love you