Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Almost

So March was not as successful as January and February were in the giving something up department. I decided to give up eating in my room. I tend to do unnecessary munching in my room or I decide to be lazy and not go upstairs to get breakfast on the weekend and end up eating three granola bars, not the best idea one could have . . . I didn't blow it by any means, but I just didn't hit 100% like January and February. It's alright though, I still feel good about it. Up this month, no eating in the car! Something I absolutely don't need to do, so I'm kind of excited about trying this out. Strange but true.

All these things have to do with food, maybe I should just give up eating . . . If only that would solve the problem! Don't worry, I am only kidding about the no food thing. Besides, even if it were possible, I'd just be opening a whole new can of worms no one wants to deal with. ;)

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

I think that is so great. I should follow your good example and give up something to.

P.S. you still need to show me how to do my makeup pretty like you!!!