Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just As Well

I'm in the process of working on a "covers" . . . I know there are a bunch out there that I love, but I've been having trouble remembering them. I was sitting at the computer when all of the sudden it hit me! Nickel Creek. I saw this performed live on their Farewell (For Now) Tour, May 2007 at Abravanel Hall, and it was awesome! I searched for the best quality video and this is what I found . . .



Proof that covering a Brittany Spears song isn't the worst idea ever . . . if you're Nickel Creek, that is. ;)

2 comments:

Bree said...

That is SO funny, Linds!! I HATE that song...but they actually made me like it! haha!! Hope things are going great for you!! I saw that you were home for a visit, hope it was FUN and can't wait to see pics from it! Love ya!

Brittany Crane said...

Can I get that on Itunes? :)
We STILL need to play!