Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sleeping Diagonally

I needed to run to Target yesterday before picking up Matthew from school, so I packed Ingy up in the car and we headed out. As we got closer to the store I noticed Ingrid's eyes were starting to get droopy. Despite my best efforts to keep her awake, she fell asleep just as we pulled in the parking lot. I carried her to a cart and began my quick shopping trip. For a while I thought she was just resting her head, but when I saw the drool I knew she was sound asleep!


She stayed like this the entire 20 minutes we were there. You'd think she would wake up when I pulled her out of the cart and put her back in her car seat, but no. She was one tired girl!

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

So cute! I would crash too if I were as busy as her. I'm glad you got a picture.