Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ain't She Sweet

Ingy and I went to Wolf Trap a couple weeks ago for one of their Children's, Theater in the Woods shows. It was a lot of fun! We saw Mr. Steve from Steve's Songs on PBS. Ingrid wasn't too into it until he sang a song she remembered from TV, then she got really excited and ended up having a blast. While we were waiting to go in, Ingrid wanted me to take pictures of her and they're just too cute not to post. Seriously, I love this girl, she cracks me up! Not one of these are posed, she did these all on her own. Well, except the last one when I told her to make a silly face. :)













3 comments:

Nikki said...

She looks like she just adores you!!!

Grandma D said...

Boy it that a model in the making? Ingrid looks good too!! You both look like you are having fun together. Have fun in Nantucket. MOM

Bree said...

What a cutie. Glad things are going well, it looks like you're having tons of fun and keeping plenty busy! Love ya Linds!! :)