Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Summer Town Pt. 2: The Pictures

Nearly a month has passed since I got back from Nantucket, I'd say it's about time to post the pics! :)

(Click to enlarge)


The trip was quite eventful for Matty, he lost a tooth and learned to ride a bike! And let me tell ya, this kid roasts a mean marshmellow!


Ingy is a little fish, she loved going to the beach!


The Knutson's were nice enough to fly Spencer out to Nantucket for the better part of a week. It was so much fun, despite the fact that it made me realize how much I miss him.


One night we had ourselves a photo shoot. We paid for it too, the mosquitos were out in FULL force.


Karen and Kent were out of town for a few days while Spencer was in town, so we took the kids to the beach and had ourselves a good time. We played in the water, built a kingdom in the sand and turned Ingy into a mermaid.


This is just a small glimpse of the beauty of Nantucket . . .


We had a pirate party with all of Matt and Ingy's friends who were there (I'd guess close to 30), hence the pirate cupcakes I decorated and the costume Ole is wearing. We went to a demolition derby one weekend, don't worry, no BMW's were harmed! We saw several seals at the beach, unfortunately I didn't get any super great pics, but I tried! Then of course there were the puzzles! I believe this one was a "more than 500pieces" one. And the only puzzle I did that didn't belong to Ingrid. And then there's the horse shoe crab that Ole was scared of! Seriously, it was so funny to watch him circle and bark at the empty shell! :)

All in all, Nantucket was great! It's sure good to be home though! :)

No comments: