Monday, February 1, 2010

What I Done

I've been sick for almost a week now and it's really not my favorite thing. It probably didn't help anything that I spent the weekend in FREEZING cold New York going, going, and going (more on that to come). I figured today I'd take it easy in attempts to recover. So, after work this morning I came downstairs to lay down for a few minutes and woke up 2 hours later. I had about 30 minutes before I needed to pick up Ingrid, so I did a few things in my room and got dressed. The quickest route to the van was through the snow. Luckily there was already a little footprint for me to step in. As I put my foot out I thought to myself, that's funny those aren't the shoes I wanted to wear. I stepped back and looked down. This is what I saw:



I'm going to blame it on the sickness.

P.S. I realize that neither of these shoes were an appropriate choice for the weather. But really, how often is that a factor in my life? :)

1 comment:

Kari Cheney said...

oh lindsie, you make me laugh!!!