Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Find It In Me

I've been tagged by my fabulous former roomie, Brittany. I'm suppose to come up with six things people don't know about me. I'm pretty sure that there's nothing about me that someone doesn't know, but I'll try hard to come up with some of the lesser known facts for your reading enjoyment . . . :)

1- I love to run. Crazy, I know. My gym teacher would never believe it, but it's true, I love running. I think it has a lot to do with the quality time I get to spend with my i pod :)

2- I have an insane memory when it comes to social things. I can remember stupid little details that don't really matter about what day it was, who was there and what we talked about type things. Of course my everyday memory's not so great. Go figure.

3- Sometimes I get embarrassed because of what I remember so I play dumb . . . I say something like "have we met before? I'm not sure. Maybe. I think so . . . Oh yeah, we did hang out a little." Truth is I know where we met and what we were doing. If I thought about it enough, I could easily figure out the date as well. One time we played Cranium and I couldn't for the life of me figure out that you were humming Mary Had a Little Lamb.

4- I really don't watch a ton of TV, but I feel like I know what's going on in a bunch of shows I've never seen because I keeping up on them through their commercials. My favorite show I kept up on through commercials: Ed. You know, the bowling alley lawyer. I eventually caught most of the series in syndication. LOVE it! :)

5- I picked up a swearing haibt from the kids at the group home where I use to work. I'm doing a pretty good job of getting rid of it these days, but I refuse to let go of "bitcher," it's way too funny!

6- I'm going to Florida next month with The Knutson's. I think maybe three people know that. It's not some hidden fact about myself, just a recent development, and since I've been trying to come up with a sixth thing for over a week now, it's gonna have to do. Karen actually reminded me about it today, so it's been on my mind. I'm pretty excited about it. ;)

3 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

Oh Lindsie, I miss you! You are so funny. I had to laugh because I remember always counting on you to remember things like, who was there, what did we do, etc. Love ya!

Allyson said...

You were the best FHE co-chair the SM 12th ward ever had....most people don't know that (unless of course, they were in our ward :)

I'm way jealous of your Florida trip!

Michelle said...

I know that Allyson! I think I pretty much knew those (yeah, we're good friends like that!) except for the commercial TV show thing. Man...that is funny. I never even though of doing that. Who watched commercials these days anyway with DVR and T-VO and that?