Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Change

After a year and some of wanting to do it, I finally made the appointment and my hair is now purple! Okay, so not Sydney Bristow purple, but there are definitely purple highlights in my hair. I knew I wanted to change my hair a bit, but I was hesitant because as soon as you get me in that chair, I'll cave and have the stylist chop all my hair off, and I didn't want to do that. I decided that I'd be strong and just do it! And I did. It's purple and I love the style!







I got it done at this salon in DC called Bang. It's kind of random, but I'd been talking to Spencer about what I wanted to do with my hair and he saw this girl at TJ Max who had that hair. He asked her where she gets her hair done and she tells him she's a stylist at this salon. He immediately called me and gave me the info. It took about a month for me to actually set up the appointment, but I'm SO glad I did!

2 comments:

Bree said...

You look hot Linds!! I don't think many people could get away with that look, but YOU can!!! :) Hope you're great!! Miss you!

megan said...

you are so bold these days linds! I love it! wish I could pull it off!