Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I haven't left my house for close to 48 hours. Why you ask? Because of this!


Just so you have something to compare it to . . .


It's crazy! Sure, I grew up in Utah and went to school in Idaho, but storms like this are fairly common there, here, not so much. They are telling everyone to stay home so the plows can get out and do their job. The airports, public transportation, and nearly every store were all shut down. Church was canceled for crying out loud! That's only ever happened once in my life, and it was in Utah where your church building is just around the corner. Crazy is the word!

Of course I've taken advantage of the time. Saturday I watched eight episodes of LOST and four movies while I caught up on a bunch of things that needed to be done. I did five loads of laundry and at one point cleaned my room (needs to be done again, I hate how that happens). I made three necklaces, six pairs of earrings and one bracelet. Fifteen Christmas cards were written and addressed. I also folded and set aside most of the clothes I'm bringing home. I was all geared up to make today just as productive, but that didn't exactly happen. I did however watch a few more episodes of LOST before turing on Fa, la, la, la Lifetime to watch cheesy Christmas movies while working on some more Christmas cards and dabbling in other semi-finished crafts, and catching up on blogs. It's been nice relaxing all day and not feeling guilty about it!

Don't worry, I'll probably make it out of the house tomorrow . . . :)

4 comments:

The Snead Family said...

so fun! snowy christmas:) jeolous!! hey i need your address please!! :) LOVE YOU! julianna_nolte@yahoo.com

Drew Nelson said...

Wait, don't you live in Corona? As in Corona, CA?????? Is that seriously possible?
Erika N

Lindsie said...

Actually I live in DC, so whereas that much snow was a shocker, it's a lot more likely than in Corona! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Linds! Looks like the snow is following you! haha! :) That's awesome...those pictures are cool too! Can you email me your address?? I have a question for you! :) Thanks!
L_Marie03@hotmail.com