Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Perfectly Perfect

My cute little niece Katelyn Jane was blessed this past Sunday and I was able to fly out to Tennessee for a little visit. She was born on October 30th and I was actually there that weekend as well to take care of Landon while Ben stayed with Kyra in the hospital. Considering how far away we live from each other, I've been able to spend quite a bit of time with this adorable little baby, her big brother and their parents. It's been a lot of fun and of course, as any good aunt would, I took tons of pictures!

Me and Katelyn the day she was born.



Boy does he love his little sister!

Landon didn't want me to take his picture, he wanted me to pound his fist. This picture cracks me up!

I'm such a good aunt. Pretzel stick, milk, and PBS in the morning.

This kid does not sit still, so this is the best picture I have of the two of us from the weekend Katelyn was born.

And now for some cute pictures of the kids from this past weekend.




I wish the quality of this one would have turned out better, I think it's SO cute!

Look at those BLUE eyes!

I may or may not have taught Landon a few things I shouldn't have. Oops!

Landon was so cute when he saw the Christmas tree! Of course he kept taking off the "balls" and playing with them.

This is the bracelet I made for Katelyn.

Katelyn in her Christmas outfit!

I pulled an Aunt Jane this weekend by telling both Landon and Katelyn that they are my favorite. Separately of course. I was pretty convincing too. As long as they don't talk to each other about it, I'll be safe. :)


I miss them already!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Linds! That bracelet is so cute! :) How did you make that?? CUTE! I'm glad you hade so much fun! You're a great aunt! :)

Brittany Crane said...

How fun! I did not know that you went out there again for her blessing. That's great!! So I just read like three of your posts all at once and it looks like you has tons of fun with your mom over your birthday weekend. Mom's are so great!!!

Lindsie said...

Hey Lis! Thanks! I've actually been making jewelry for about 5 years now. It's a lot of fun! :)