Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All Summer Long

Summer is in full swing around here! We've already been to the pool a few times, several parks, and even a museum. The kids have a long list of thing they'd like to do with their time off, so we shouldn't get too bored!

Of course I forgot my camera, but at least I had my phone so we could document some of our adventure! :)

Ingy's first ride on the DC Metro.

Ingy loves horses of any kind.

Me and Matty riding the Carousel on The Mall.

After our museum adventure we went and chopped Ingy's hair. SO cute!

1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

Her first ride on the metro!!! I can't believe that. It was an interesting experience when we were there. I was a little nervous we'd get on the wrong one and up 30 miles away. It looks like you're having fun, and Ingrid's hair is really cute. And doesn't Matt have the nicest smile:)