Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday I'm In Love


This is Charlie McDowell and he is hilarious. He lives in LA, owns a production company, writes, etc and happens to be the son of actors Malcolm McDowell and Mary Steenburgen. Charlie lives in an apartment building below a couple of girls who aren't terribly bright. Their conversations are easily over heard and Charlie had the brilliant idea to start writing "letters" to the GAM (girls above me) based on things he hears them say. I laugh out loud nearly every time he posts.

Here are a few gems . . .
  • Dear GAM, Have you started talking in your sleep or just REALLY needed to have a 2:14 AM conversation about "Suri Cruise's cute top"?
  • Dear Girls Above Me, The louder u play Shakira, the louder I play Moby. Dont care u think I "must be gay", I found your kryptonite.
  • Dear GAM, I'm not "building a boat" nor am I "that Dexter guy." It's called a woodpecker. However you could make the argument I stalk you.
  • Dear Girls Above Me, Please stop referring to Bill Cosby as the dad from Family Matters. Then who's the dad from The Cosby Show?
  • Dear Girls Above Me, You got a ticket for parking in handicap even though you "limped into the store"? Almost smart...almost.
  • Dear GAM, I’m sorry you sprained your ankle and "aren’t hot anymore" but Chanel crutches don’t exist...yet. Thanks for another golden idea.
  • Dear Girls Above Me, Don't you ever wonder what I'm up to during one of your parties? www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ih0yv3WfGg
To read more go here! His letters can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.

1 comment:

megan said...

you have the same shoes? we both must be awesome :-)

Loving all these blog updates! Loving all the concerts you are still going to!