Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Best Thing In My Life

Meet Garmen. Without her I would be absolutely lost. Literally. I don't know how people find their way around this crazy place without some kind of GPS system! Between the one way roads, streets that have two names, lanes that change direction depending on what time of day it is, and all the TRAFFIC, I'm shocked peopole ever get it straight. I would never dream of leaving home without little Garmie. I guess it just comes with time . . . If a three year old knows how to get around, I guess I'll eventually figure it out! And if Garmen ever breaks, at least I have Matt and Ingy to tell me when I'm going the wrong way.

As wonderful as Garmen is, it hasn't been 100% correct. I went to find a Wal-mart last week, but after following the directions and arriving at the supposed destination, there was no Wal-mart to be found. Later that night I tried another location and Garmen lead me to the right area, just the wrong shopping center. Maybe Wal-mart needs to pay Garmen a little more money . . . At least if I get lost I can always find my way home!

I will say that I am quite proud of myself. Today I made it to and from Matthew's school without Garmen's help. I did go to Spencer's house on Sunday without it, but I needed some help on the way home . . . it was dark. :)

1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

Aren't they lifesavers! I went on my first adventure (to the mall) without the GPS finally, and I did okay, But something tells me traffic here isn't near as bad as in D.C.