Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Someone Else's Life

Wow! I have been so busy these past two weeks going on all sorts of fun adventures. I really do feel like I'm living someone else's life. There is just so much opportunity to go places and see things! I've been to Baltimore, Fredricksburg, Annapolis, and all over DC. I've visited the National Aquarium, the Naval Academy, The Bureau of Printing and Engraving, The Capital Building, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, The Botanical Gardens, The Sculpture Garden, Barack Obama's office, Old Town Alexandria, Georgetown, and so many other places, all in less than two weeks! It helps that I've had a friend in town visiting for the past week. I haven't done too much in DC on my own since I've moved here, mostly because I have other things going on. Now I have a renewed excitement about going to all the different museums that exist right in my backyard! So cool . . . I have a bunch of pics to go through, and some that I'm waiting for my friend to send, but don't you worry, I'll post some soon! ;)

I can't believe how blessed I am to be able to do all these things, it's absolutely amazing. Up next on the list: Harrisburg, PA!

2 comments:

megan said...

how fun!! makes me want to come visit! I'm glad you are enjoying life out there and taking a much needed social work break!

Juli said...

Hey! That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad to see that you blog now too!